Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My life

My life,
Once in my life since I was born I had Down Syndrome with an extra 21 chromosome it is named after a genetic Disorder. then in 2000, I was diagnoised with type 1 (insulin dependent) Diabetes. But , it is very hard to live with. These are called my challenges that i have to confront.
Maitain self-management. in my case. once say it fight it cure it is my phrase to say an diagnoise or disorder , my goals in the future is to have independence, eduacation, career, marrage, 1 child. that finding joy and pride. I am very self-disciplined because it is my character trait Also, i confront with hope and faith. My expectations 1. self-disaplined code of conduct . 2. profanity are not tolerated. 3 demostrate leadership role I am inspired, experience, risktaker. I want to take a chance for making a difference. and be grateful for. May God bless and grace be with you all.

No comments: